Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Spring Bling and Chalky Fling






























O.K. Here it is folks....this is what I do most days. Tristan 5, and Elliot 2, are my little pieces of inspiration! God is GOOOOOD!!! They make me Go Outside and play...I get to discover little things like shadows, new interesting bugs, and the wonders of mud. That being said, it helps me to focus on what's really important in this life....the awesomeness of God's creation, family, and the constant wisdom that life is new every morning. As Anne would say " Tomorrow is new with no mistakes in it....no mistakes in it yet."
Among others, here is a picture of me drawn by Tristan. I am holding his and Elliot's hands, and apparently I'm wearing extremely LARGE pearl earrings! I think this has something to do with the fact that I sent them outside as I was making a new batch of earrings for Etsy/Grandiflora.
What a charmed life....strike that....what a Blessed life I've been given. Let me not take it for granted. To Him go the glory and thanks. Thanks Jesus.....I know you're making all this possible for me....don't let me forget it.







1 comment:

  1. Trishie Poo - honestly you brought a tear to my eye and goose bumps to my arms! I echo your sentiments! We are so blessed - may we always remember that! Love your pearl earrings!

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)