Friday, July 10, 2009

Super Serious Sale at Grandiflora...NOT TO BE MISSED!!!





































Super Serious Sale Going on now at my Retail Shop!!! Yes I co-own one pretty fabulous retail storefront...it's Called Grandiflora Home and Garden. Please use the connection to your right to slide on over to our blog and get the lowdown on the sale!!! I can honestly say we've never done anything quite like it!!! Hope you can swing by to check it out!!! You'd be missing out if you didn't! See all those boxes??? We need to make ROOM for the NEW MERCHANDISE that is arriving daily to the store in shipments just like this one!!! This is no ordinary sale we PROMISE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'll just HAVE to get in there!! Can't wait!!! Hope you are swamped :-)!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)