Monday, February 22, 2010

Before and After

This is corny I know...but I'm trying to gear up for something that freaks me out a bit.....CONTACTS! Since my day is totally full tomorrow, and I will be getting the contacts early Wednesday morning....well, I thought I would just throw this in now. I'm looking for lots of great input here from those of you who wear contacts. I  would appreciate comments as soon as possible, if you have something you'd like to tell a first time contact lens wearer.
Sometimes I look at these photos and I cringe... know that this is really hard for me to share....but I'm desperate for your info on contacts....so I figured this was the best way to get it.
Beyond the fact that it's going to be nice to wear really smokin' cool sunglasses again ( that don't need to be prescription!) I am looking forward to not having raindrops on my glasses ( remember, I live in the rainy Pacific Northwest). I am happy to say that I'll feel comfortable wearing more jewelry now that it won't compete with the glasses thing. And just the thought of being able to see views without frames getting in the way sounds heavenly!
So, all that being said. I think it will be hard to get used to seeing myself without my glasses! This picture seems foreign to me, part of me is a little sad, cause sometimes glasses are really fun. There is something distinctive about glasses....but I'll still have them to throw on for those "don't feel like doing the contact thing" days. Oh my, what we don't fuss about....seriously!
Well, next on my list is the possibility of affording to go get my hair done by a professional again....alas, I'm stuck cutting my own hair....I never know what it will turn out like next! BUT, that is another blog post all together! Don't forget to fill me in on your contact recommendations, I appreciate it!
Until next time,
Cheers!
Trish :o)

1 comment:

  1. It's the only way to go!! Glasses are ok for the first hour of the day and then its put your eyes in girl!!! Love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)