Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Pink Hot Cocoa, Really!

Ok, I know it sounds crazy...but I've found something lovely for the late winter. Pink Hot Cocoa; yes I said Pink. Seriously. This is not a hoax. On the contrary...I'm sure you're picturing Pink Flamingos and wondering what in the world has gotten into me. WELL, I'm here to tell you! 
This is the stuff of little girls' dreams....creamy lovely pink hot cocoa....it is wonderful with little white marshmallows floating in it!
We are selling this sweet confection at Grandiflora (my brick and mortar shop) in single serve packets and one pound bulk portions too. Wouldn't it be great for a Valentine's party? It tastes just like Belgian white chocolate mixed with cream and steamed to perfection. Mmmmmm.....
I will leave you with a lovely photo from my garden this past summer. Remember, spring will come....I promise. Until then, light a candle, drink some hot cocoa, and enjoy the quiet.
Don't forget to count your blessings today...I'm sure they are many!
Cheers, Trish :o)

1 comment:

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)