Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My Flickr "After": Inspiration Collection

Hey all, if you've read my previous post, you'll notice that I'm working on the off time at home to "re-do" my living room and dining room. I just needed a bit of change...freshening up if you will....lighter brighter color...and simply some more POPS of color. I'm trying to do this on the "cheap" so I figured I'd use one of my best assests: FLICKR!!!  Some of the best designers, crafters, and photographers feature their best work on Flickr. If you've got a moment....and are curious what "look" I might be going for, then you simply MUST check out My Flickr "After" : Inspiration Collection!  I went through all my "favorites" and curated 18 of my picks for after inspiration. The ladies that I chose from are some of the best on flickr....I hope you take the 20 seconds out of your way to go and check their work out. If you like what I do....then you will LOVE what they do.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/trishabrinkdesign/galleries/72157623903784732/

Cheers to you, and hope your day is FAB DAHLINGS! :o)
Trish
P.S. Some lovely inspiration for your day...Bee Happy! :o)

1 comment:

  1. Trisha,
    Oh thank you for the lovely, lovely inspiration!!! I am absolutely in love with all shades of turquoise and aqua. It is such a happy color and it's EVERYWHERE right now!!
    I have a 4 panel screen that I have had for years and for my new house...someday....I am going to paint it a rich turquoise and use it as my headboard for a king size bed.
    I may going ahead and paint it so I can be ready to set it up when we move. :)
    Can't wait to see more of your AFTERS!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)