Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hair Ties Galore!

Hello all! Since the weather and the allergies have been kinda cruel to me lately (see previous post) I have decided to take a few shots of some of the things I've been working on lately.
This is a collection of really fun vintage fabric covered buttons that I've made into hair ties. Didn't they turn out really cute???
I've been making these for quite awhile now...but I really like the funky combinations of colors on these. I can even wear these as a necklace when combined....but I like them best as a bracelet!
I hope you are all able to get out there and enjoy your weekend! If you're local....you can expect to see these in my shop Grandiflora
Hope you are all well!!!
Cheers,
Trish :o)

1 comment:

  1. Trisha, your buttons/hair ties are fabulous! And I love the idea of wearing them as a necklace or bracelet!
    I hope, your allergies don't get in your way too much. I'm allergic to grasses pollen and that spoiled more than one summer picnic for me.

    x
    Jo

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)