Thursday, July 15, 2010

Here Comes the Sun....and a Garage Sale!!!


Here Comes the Sun, originally uploaded by Trisha Brink Design.

Hi everyone!!! I've just uploaded LOTS of fun new photos on Flickr of my newly found vintage/retro thrifted quilt. You can come and find me here http://www.flickr.com/photos/trishabrinkdesign/ I hope you have fun perusing the photos....there are some really great ones!

Sorry I've been so absent lately, I've got bunches and oodles of things going on right now....the largest of which is a garage sale looming in the not so distant future. Don't worry, I'll keep you posted as to when and where (for all you locals). Have you been to or hosted any great garage/yard/tag/thrift sales lately??? Tell me all about it.

We're looking for lots of great ideas for keeping it fresh. One thing we always do is tons of interesting signs with LOTS of balloons. One time we used an enormous inflatable whale at the front and called it "A whale of a sale!" another time I advertised it as "Your Husband's worst Nightmare sale!" boy....was that ever successful!!!! :)

Tell me what you'd like to see at a sale: coffee? bags for your finds? lemonade stand? food? crazy displays? I can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

Cheers!
Trish :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)