Thursday, September 9, 2010

Anna Belle...You Buxum Beauty!

Hey there my friends! :)
I've been waging war with my vintage retro laptop from 2004....trying to administer kind words of encouragement to post photos to the blog and Flickr....alas...it is a difficult thing to do!
BUT....I got lucky today! :)
TRISHA IS IN THE BLOGDING!
Hee hee hee ;o)
Here is my most recent soiree in the garden, working my little fingers to the bone harvesting Hydrangeas from my Buxum Beauty
ANNA BELLE!

I work to collect these gorgeous blooms from all over my yard and dry them to use for sale and decor at my shop Grandiflora. So far I've bundled up over 20 pom poms and numerous other large blooms. I had a little green helper....
...whose name was Elliot the BUG handler. I love to help show my kids how fun it can be to work. Let's face it...working can be fun if you find something that you enjoy doing. And Elliot enjoys bugs! We collected more ladybugs in these blooms than you could shake a stick at!
He was in bug heaven!
So I want to leave you with a large bouquet of deliciously lime green beauties....
Just for you!
:o)
Well, I hope you've enjoyed this installment of
" Trisha Triumphs over the dubious Laptop"
We'll see if I can be as triumphant next time?!
Anyway, I hope you are well...and that you get a chance to wander out into your yard or the wilderness to pick a few posies for drying this fall.
I think you'd be pretty pleased with the results!
Cheers my friends!
Trish :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)