Monday, April 11, 2011

On My Desk...

 I've always got something to be working on....it's not always as pretty as this....but sometimes it is.
When it is....I like to capture it!
New/retro fat quarters to list on Ollie Bollen
Cool thrifted handcut paper decals to find a home for....somewhere....anywhere....
Catalogs for things I need to look at for my shop Grandiflora Home and Garden
Vintage and retro goodies that need homes amongst one of my shops....
 Well, ask anyone I know personally....they would tell you that I've been complaining about getting my craft room done for some time now. In the interim, I've been using a little corner in my dining room for housing alot of my goodies. It's cute, it's cozy, and it's DONE. Unlike my craft room which is  SCARY at the moment.
So, until I get more time to wade through the creative mess....I'll exist here in my tiny little spot. It's ok, I enjoy cozy and comfy....and that's exactly what I've got here. And, did I mention....it's DONE?!?!?!?!
:D

T.

5 comments:

  1. So cute! And yes, my craftroom is frightening as well...because my sweet daughter recently moved out. Now it's a co-mingeling of her stuff and my junk. It's not a pretty picture at the moment ;) Looking forward to having you guys in May!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. i finally have a designated room-but it's a mess and not nearly as pretty as your great space there ;) but i'm working on it!
    that clipboard looks like it's full of inspiring ideas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a sweet and inspiring little corner... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your desk is so cute. I need to work on my art studio, darnit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's beautiful my friend...I would be so happy to have that little space. Hugs for a great week. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)