Tuesday, July 5, 2011

You're so Sweet to Support Me.

You know what I love about all you Blogger buddies?
You are just too sweet!
:D

I have been neglecting my blog as of late, and I hope you will understand when I say how sorry I am to have done so.
I hope to be back here very soon with news of all the neat things I've been up to....but for now I will leave you with some lovely links to some really wonderful things I've been involved with lately...

You can find my 3 Etsy shops combined beautifully  here.

...as I've been very blessed to share some creativity with a broader audience over on
Paper n Stitch!
Whoo Hoo!
As a matter of fact, you can see a fun posted photo here,
& then another more in depth feature here.
I am so happy that all this lovely exposure has brought so much business to my doorstep!
What a blessing, and not too soon....as I'm off to Children's Hospital in Seattle again tomorrow to find out what the MRI of Tristan will say about his Schleroderma.
Coveting some prayer right about now for safe travels and good news.

Also, I'm so thankful for such a wonderful group of friends, family, and business aquaintances who are and always have been SO supportive of all this extra work I've created for myself by taking on the cost of this disease with my artistic talents.
God is good, and I'm so thankful for the needed extra income that my "artsy crafty-ness" has been able to provide.
You are all such a wonderful blessing to me....and I appreciate all of your support both in sales and in moral support.
S W E E T ....  like I said.
Thanks ladies,
Trish
:)

1 comment:

  1. Aw, Trish, I will be praying for y'all! I hope you get great news and have a safe trip.

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)