Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Home In Gatherings Mag: Free Viewing!!!

Hi there everyone!
:)
I'm laid up with a bum foot just now....and am trying to get caught up on all the things I haven't had the time to do as of late.
I wanted to share an opportunity with you that I thought you might like....
Heather Spriggs Thompson was kind enough to share her
Beautiful FREE magazine
with everyone, and she wants those of us who contributed to this issue to pass the information along to
YOU!
View it
and enjoy all the lovelies....not to mention a great feature of my home!
(at the very end of the magazine)
I hope you enjoy this little gift.
:)
P.S.
Let me know what you think if you get the chance to wander back here and comment.
Cheers!
T.
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. i saw this-your house looks spectacular!
    love this gatherings issue :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Thanks for that peek inside your home and life. I'm curious about the giant star and how you made it. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Andrea :) it truly was a great issue wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sheila, I wish I could help you more on this one....I actually bought the heavy foam star out thrifting one day. I then made a simple template and cut out vintage wallpaper to fit the five points. Mod Podge and a faom roller took care of the rest. It was a lucky find for a few bucks... I love how it turned out! Thanks for stopping by, so happy to hear from you! :)
    T.

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)