Monday, May 28, 2012

The Kiss of the Sun & Memory Makers

When I was a little girl, my grandparents had this sign in their garden.
They were both avid gardeners,
and I have so many fond memories of playing around their home.
After they had passed away, I couldn't get the saying out of my head.
So,
when I found one almost like it out thrifting one day I snapped it up.
I've had it in my garden for ever so many years now,
and it brings back great memories every time I look at it.
Now the words grace my garden too.
Here are a few snaps from my garden yesterday...








Hope you are enjoying/enjoyed your Memorial Day weekend?
Hoping your memories of loved ones were more sweet than bitter.
Also,
 here's to making new sweet memories with our loved ones
 so their future memories will be sweet too!
Thought I'd share just a few from our weekend....
Tristan (our oldest son who is an animal lover) with Speckles during our backyard tent-o-rama.
Proving great memories don't need to cost much at all!



Elliot, our little ham. He makes memories  cuter than anyone I know!

Have a great week my friends!
:)
T.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)