Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Designing My Own Blog...Hmmmmm......



























Hello + Hello
Just wanted to let you know I'll be messing around with the blog for the next little while....
I was tiring of the old layout...wanting to hire a professional...but being too stubborn to.
Thinking it might be fun to try and figure it out for myself???
Fun???
Hmmmm......
We'll see about that.
Until I have it all figured out and lookin' just the way I want it....
.....hang in there ok?
Cheers my friends,
T.
xx
P. S.
Feedback (constructive) is always appreciated!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the blog design, things like this can be tricky if you are not an expert I always struggle!, can't wait to see the results :)

    Bee happy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trisha!

    I think it is great that you are wanting to do it on your own!
    I just finished majorly changing up my blog a few weeks ago and I'm so happy with how it turned out.

    Here are a few tips that I've found helpful...

    1. PicMonkey is very helpful and fun when creating blog buttons, headers, and such.

    2. Here is a link to a page full of wonderful blog tutorials that I've found very helpful!
    http://jenieshell.blogspot.com/2008/11/tutorials.html

    3. Have fun! The nice thing I've found about creating my own blog look is that I can tweak it to my heart's content.

    I'm no expert, but feel free to email me if you have questions and I'll do my best to help! =)

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)