Monday, November 5, 2012

.......Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd We're Back.

Hello + Hello!!
Hi again everyone....it's been a few weeks since I last visited with you.....
...AND...
I promise that there has been good reason.
I have been working non-stop for the last two weeks at our shop
helping to transform it into a veritable
Christmas Winter Wonderland!
The hours have been long, and the days numerous...but we are getting it under control now.
I hope to get back at blogging regularly again soon.
For now I felt like stopping in to share a new
vintage wallpaper which I listed over
in my shop Ollie Bollen on Etsy.
I thought it was awfully fun and retro-esque.
SO,
for now it is adieu once more....
but,
I hope to be back sooner rather than later my friends.
I hope you are all well?
T.
xx
 


2 comments:

  1. Ok dear one...I will be down soon!!! Can't wait to find the perfect little treat for my Christmas home. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trisha! It was wonderful to meet you at the shop today :) It was so nice to have girl time! Your shop is beautiful, can't wait to visit again.
    www.mrsbucks.blogspot.com
    Lindsey

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)