Friday, November 23, 2012

Grandiflora Goodness in a Swag Bag this Black Friday

Hello + Hello!
So....have you been out and about this
Black Friday already?
I havn't.
I needed my beauty sleep for what comes next:
We are excited that Black Friday at our shop
doesn't include angry shoppers, pepper spray or horrifying parking lots.
NOPE!
At Grandiflora we get gigglers, squealers & hip hip hoorayers!
I'm SOOOOOO thankful for
my sister and mother for partnering together in this adventure.
AND
for our WONDERFUL employees who are simply
TOP-NOTCH!!!
Together we put on a happy-go-lucky savings event anyone would be proud of.
Here's to our valued customers who make all of this possible.
I salute you!
>>>>>---------------->
What?
Aren't local?
Come and see our little online shop:
we'd love to help you there!
 
Cheers!
T.
xx

1 comment:

  1. Huge shopping day in London as well - but I am staying at home just like you!
    Your shop is lovely!
    All the best,
    xoxo Ingrid

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)