Monday, December 24, 2012

Although It's Been Said.......

 Hello + Hello!
I wanted to stop by and wish you a very MERRRY CHRISTMAS!
Here are a few chalkboard signs I made as gifts this year for my
employees...wish I had had the time to list them online,
but with all that was going on at the shop
it just didn't happen.
SO,
I thought I'd share them with you here anyway....
 I just love Christmas time don't you?
Ahhhhh.....
Well,
I'm going to leave you with our personal
Christmas Card Photo from 2012....
It's been a WONDERFUL life this year!
From Cabo San Lucas Mexico to the chilly lakes of the Pacific Northwest
we lived
LARGE
had
FUN
&
LOVED
life
TOGETHER.
Family is such a blessing...and we are thankful for eachother.
May the Lord of life bless you richly in the year ahead;
&
may you remember the real reason for the season.
 
With Love,
T.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)