Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pretty Reusable Bags Are Pretty Easy To Use

Hello + Hello!
Reusable bags were meant to be used right?
Well....
I'm truly on the right track then!
I am in love with this new reusable bag which I was
blessed enough to receive at market last month.
It's a fun faux stitchery bag from
(A really sweet Dutch line I'm totally in love with, and contemplating bringing into the shop)
So far I've used it to purchase a few
lovely inexpensive tops
from
&
even a fun bedspread from a local thrift store.
I'm quite frankly smitten with using reusable bags
as long as they can all be this pretty... and this high of quality.
How about you?
How do you feel about plastic bag bans & reusable bags?
Our local shopping mecca (Bellingham, Wa USA) has a bag ban.
I can see good in it and bad too...but I'm adapting.
Wishing you a lovely day my friends!!
Cheers,
T.
xx

1 comment:

  1. cute!
    i try to use reusable bags as much as possible & reuse the plastic ones for trash and things if i do get them from stores :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)