Saturday, April 13, 2013

Insta S A L E Sunday at 5pm PST

 Hello + Hello!
How are you all this fine day?
I hope you are well!
I've been a busy little bee this past week working very hard on
capturing snaps of all the lovely items I'll be selling over on
Instagram
tomorrow evening.
I wanted to make sure that if you were at all inclined to vintage awesomeness,
that you may want to toodle on over.
(NOTE: you will need an instagram account and a paypal account set up to purchase,
 however you don't need either if you'd just like to follow along.)
You can find my regular
But to follow or attend the Instasale
If you are interested in possibly making a purchase,
please read over my shop policies below.
Otherwise you can scroll further below to find a few photos of items which will be
featured in the sale.
 
 




 

Well,
of course these are just a few of the photos of the 35+ items
I'll be Instasaling.
So,
it's better if you just follow me along over there to see them all!
Thanks for stopping by here today,
as always I appreciate your support!
Cheers,
T.
xx
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)