Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Children's Hospital Seattle....a wonderful place to behold.

Have you met my little cuties? Well, now's your chance to find out why I'll not be doing any blogging until a few days from now. My youngest son Elliot (age 3 and a half) has strawberry blonde hair, and is a little imp! He is a cutie patooty and makes us laugh all the time! We love him SOOOO much!
Tristan (age 6) is very on the ball. He is a take charge type of guy. I never really worry about him....he just "gets it" you know? Well, Tristan is also fighting a rare autoimmune disease called Linear Schleroderma. It is where his white blood cells attack his own flesh and turn it to "stone". We are heading down to Children's Hospital in Seattle to go have another check up done on him with another CT scan included.....so I will not be around to post tomorrow.
If you are the kind to do so, please keep him/us in your prayers. We would greatly appreciate it. I will be back as soon as possible to show you all the fun things I've been up to!
Thanks everyone and have a great day!
Cheers, Trish :o)

2 comments:

  1. Okay - you were supposed to go home and go to bed after the meeting :-) Prayed for you all today - hope it went well! Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Janice, it means alot to me!!! I needed to wind down a bit, as always after an exciting Grandiflora meeting! :o) Went pretty well today at the hospital. I can fill you in on specifics....but, all in all a pretty good diagnosis...not perfect, but it could be worse! Praise the Lord!!! :o) Talk to ya soon....and thanks to all of you out there who were praying for us. We appreciate it more than you could ever know. Trish :o)

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)