Monday, June 21, 2010

Hope You Had a Good Weekend!

Well, hello there everyone!  I hope you had a great Father's Day Weekend! We had a good weekend ourselves...but it was very busy! Packed with anything from a tear stained funeral, fun memorial party, a missed wedding shower ( sorry Brooke), birthdays galore, and Father's Day to top it all off! Yikes! So much more than I'd rather do in one weekend....but I need to remember that I am not in control.....that all is well....and not to complain for having so many wonderful people in my life.

So, what did you do this weekend? Anything fun? Relaxing? Inspirational? I'd love to hear about it! Either way I hope it was simply wonderful.

Not much in the photo depot today for you I'm afraid....I have been crafting up a storm however. I'm trying desperately to update my etsy shops with some new crafts, vintage supplies, and oddities....but it seems so hard to find the time! I am leaving you today with a picture of my FAVORITE flower...Digitalis: AKA Foxglove. I adore them...I love them in the wild as well (which we have plenty of around here) right now I have hundreds of them in bloom all around the house with hundreds more growing for next year's blooms. They seem to like it here under my big Craftsman porch eaves. I hope you are taking time to smell the flowers....it's truly flower season right now....and I LOVE it. Now, if I could only get my allergies to cooperate!

Have a great day my lovelies....I'll see you back here soon!
Cheers,
Trish :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)