Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Well, It's About TIME; Time to Post Something That Is!!!




Well, the cogs have been turning...and I have been shopping up a storm for new parts and pieces for all of my crafty goodness! I was SO excited when this package arrived!!! Isn't this just lovely??? I think those brass clock gears are just the bomb! Believe it or not they came free with this timely plunder:

I am having SO MUCH FUN working with these great old clock faces!  I will just say this, if you are in the area of my shop Grandiflora ( Lynden, Washington USA ) and you want to see first hand what I've been up to....head on in to find a version of these lovelies for yourself! A big thank you to Terri at Journey and Landscape on Etsy  for supplying me with these incredible faces. I was so impressed with her packaging that I had to take a photo....I knew that you (my fellow design enthusiasts) would adore such a package! :)

Well, I'm off to craft more items to fill up all my shops. SO, please stay tuned for much more to come...and sorry for being so absent lately...I've missed you guys!!!

Cheers to you!
Trish :o)

1 comment:

  1. Trish, how kind of you! Thanks so much for the mention. I love your BEAUTIFUL BLOG and truly am honored. I hope you'll look back at my shop over the next few days -- it happens to be at a 'low stock' point at the moment and I am excited about the fresh old goodies I'll be listing. Thanks, again! (I'll check your blog again to perhaps see what you're making with those little clock faces.) Have a wonderful day! xoxoooo Terri at JourneyAndLandscape.Etsy

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)