Friday, September 9, 2011

Hey there friends!
I'm still riding on cloud nine about the whole
"Going online with Grandiflora"
thing!
I thought it would be nice to show you the really wonderful new logo we've come up with for our new
"location".
It's going to be SO much work to bring this long awaited dream to fruition....but so far it's been about the most fun I've ever had in my career!
We are so excited to see where this path will lead...and are hoping you can come along for the ride!
Come check it all out Grandiflora Home right here,
then,
head on over to follow our Grandiflora Home & Garden Blog over here.
We would be thrilled to have you come on over and see what we've been up to!
It's been such a pleasure serving our area for over 10 years now...
but,
we are looking forward to broadening our horizons in the years to come via online!
Wondering what all this news is about?
Come read all about it
I appreciate all your support...you blogger buddies mean so much to me!
So,
I'm:
Cheers my dears!
&
Happy Weekend!
Trish
:)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)