Friday, October 28, 2011

Smile... Even When You're Exhausted

 Just a tiny glimpse of what I've been up to...



 So much up our sleeves at
 Working SO hard....but trying to remember:
Yep....I believe that don't you?
I choose happy:
even when I'm tired
even when I'm exhausted
even when I'm frumpy
even when....well just about every time something comes up that bothers me...
I choose happy...& somehow....as if ladybugs to beauty...or bees to nectar...the smile comes,
&
I'm happy again!
A smile is the only contagious thing I want to "catch" right now....
So
I'll
Choose
Happy
&
I'll
choose
to
:)
T.
xx


4 comments:

  1. looks like you've been very busy!
    that hat is really cute :)

    i'm going to choose happy today too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great words today sweet one and wowy wow wow just look at all that Grandiflora beauty...makes my heart race a bit facer today. HUGS... Your images are the best! Happy FRIDAY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect words for my day! Thank You!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is looking great. I just love this one, I think that it's longer length provides added coverage.

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)