Monday, February 20, 2012

Secrets, Design, & Blogging: My Life in a Blender

I just love typography.
Do you?
Isn't it amazing how you can conjur up so much feeling with just one
well typed word?
Hmm.....
Believe it or not,
on that note:
Today I am stumped as to what to say here...
I know....
NOT LIKE ME!
However,
I have my days, and today is one of them.
;)
I guess I could start with something a little like this:

The big issue here folks is the fact that I've been just SO busy doing all that needs doing that I don't have the time to either capture it via photos....or write it down here in print.
SO....
I just stopped in to say
"hi!"
&
let you know how much I miss you all.
Honestly,
I am busy with things that I cannot share yet.
Many MANY <<< M A N Y
wonderful things have been happening here in my
design life that are just a bit too secret yet.
Things I want to dish on....but am waiting to share with you.
I don't want to spoil all the fun....or let the adorable kitty out of the bag.
SO,
you'll just have to be patient a little longer.
I appreciate you all so much.
I am thankful for such lovely blog buddies like you.
I suppose I could share a bunch of stuff that others have done accross the internet...but this is
my blog.
The place where I'd like to be original.
Only feature stuff that I do.
There are SO many other great bloggers that do commentary on what others are up to these days....and I don't want to pretend to be one of them.
They are talented men and ladies who take great time to find all the newest talents and show you what's up accross the globe in design.
I SO enjoy seeing what they find from day to day; a never ending supply of creativity!
However,
I just want to share what I'm up to, and it's killing me that I've been letting you all down lately.
I can't wait to get back to blogging everyday adventures in my life of design.
The day is coming soon.
Stay tuned, and thanks again for understanding.
I luv you guys!
:)
T.
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I just found your blog full of inspiration and very beautiful ideas! Have a nice evening! annie

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)