Tuesday, June 1, 2010

For the Love of Olive





OK folks....it was a nice break away for the weekend. Did you all have fun???  I hope so!!! This weekend was a bit hokey for me as we ended up switching over from one internet system to another....YUCK! I'm happier it will be a better price, and all that....but it sure is alot of work changing an email that you've had for about 15 years!!! All the web leg work!!! Ugh. I'm hoping it will all be worth it in the end.
Anyway...I know this is seeming random...but stick with me here. As the nice "cable guy" was going over everything with my hubby and four year old "techie" my six year old "Mr. Clean" was helping me give Olive the Wonder Dog a good brushing, nail clipping, and bath spa. Needless to say....Olive the WonderDog was not too keen on being just 20 feet away from a stranger in the house and was wanting to "get him"! I was just in the middle of clipping her nails when she decided to have a jitter fit....and ....well....let's just say that if CSI is gonna come to my home someday to investigate a crime it's going to look like someone was murdered on my bathroom floor. Basically meaning if they use that cool blue light thingy....they'll see where Olive the impatient Wonder Dog bled all over the place from having her nail clipped a bit too short.
I felt terrible!!!
She barely flinched when it happened....but she bled like a stuck pig all over the place!!! Ugh....just what I wanted to do was clean up that kind of mess....but alas....it had to be dealt with. After the "Cable Guy" left Chad utilized all those handy EMT skills and bandaged her up just great....she didn't even limp....but she wasn't too keen on wearing that little "cast"!

Happily she is fine now...and I will continue to clip her nails without fear....as long as the "Cable Guy" or any other authorized stranger is not in the house!!! What a crazy day that was! Thankfully the rest of the weekend was fairly uneventful and restful. How was yours???  What did you do? I'd love to hear about it!

See ya soon with more lovelies,
Cheers!
Trish :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)