Saturday, March 12, 2011

Whistle While You Work....

SO,
just taking a quick break today
(Saturday)
to sit down and do a little blog lovin'.
I'm trying really hard to keep a good attitude about me as I do
some weekend chores.
I've decided to make sure I
Whistle While I Work!
Man,
does it make a difference!
If you're gonna be knitting or crocheting, you might as well use beautiful needles..
Yeah, and if you are gonna be washing dishes....they might as well be beautiful ones...
All your home should reflect your personality...even the simple stuff like laundry!

SO...whatever you're doing today that requires work....
I hope it will make your nest:

:o)
T.

1 comment:

  1. what a pretty little cottage, and photos.
    and yes, every once in awhile i try to toss or give away things i have that just don't really reflect my home's style too...might as well enjoy the chores :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)