I love this time of the year...but then I say that when every new season starts.
10 Things I LOVE about Autumn:
1. I get to wear boots! Whoo Hoo!!! Love me some boots!!!
2. I can start to wear jeans again! Yippee....lovin' my jeans!
3. Scarves...need I say more???
4. Hmmm...ooooohhh I know....Candles! Light 'em up baby!
5. Rain on my roof, (it's metal) it's the best sound to go to bed to at night.
6. Leaves blowing across the street making that dry scraping sound while the dried grasses swish in the breeze.
7. Baking (see previous post for Caramel Apple Cheescake Bars!).
8. Cooking up some yummy cozy comfort food...hot homeade chicken noodle soup anyone?
9. Crafting up a storm!!!
10. Spending time reading books with my hubby and little ones on rainy day nights.
So what are some of your Autumnisms?
I'd love to hear about them!
I could go on and on...but there is only so much room in a blog post.
I hope you love Autumn as well...but just remember... don't forget that our Aussie friends are just beginning to see Spring along with the rest of the Southern Hemisphere!
That just seems hard to believe right?
But our God is just that way...
creating things in amazing ways that always seem to suprise us.
Isn't this a wonderful world?
I'm so happy to be a part of it.
Enjoy your Fall...it won't last forever!
Go outside and jump in a pile of leaves, it'll make your senses come to life again!
Cheers to you all!