Monday, September 12, 2011

Hello again everyone!
I hope you've all had a glorious weekend?
I had SO much fun with my boys over the weekend just doing normal ol' regular stuff...and I was able to go do some more photo shoots for our new shop online
I'm taking advantage of the wonderful Indian Summer we are having to capture all the new
decor we have coming in for the shop.
I should probably mention that whenever you see something featured for the online shop,
if you're local, you can come in right now to the store and find the same items!
Although, we have been selling alot of these items lately, so you won't want to wait to long to come in!
I love this time of the year...so many changes and restructuring.
I like change and re-dos,
I can't stand when things stay the same forever.
New challenges excite me!
Well,
This new online store has certainly been a challenge, but I'm up for it!
The worst part is over: keeping it a secret!
Now I can blab to the world what we're up to and get all giddy about it!

Wishing you all a wonderful week, and stay tuned to hear about more news from the
Grandiflora Front Line.
:)
Cheers,
Trish
xx

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun...I must visit your online shop! I so need to pop in and see your store store soon...I always find something to bring home...Hugs to you dear one. xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)