Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful for the....Present.

Ahh....these snapshots were taken quite some time ago...
Did I ever really know how fast the days would go when I first had my little boys?
Not really...
OK,
NO... NOT AT ALL!
I am so thankful for my little boys who just aren't as little as they used to be... 
Where has all the time gone??? 
This photo seems like it was just taken a year and a half ago....but sadly it was
5 and a half years ago.
Now my boys are bordering on the point of having photos that resemble
Record Labels.
Soon they'll be teenagers driving cars!!!
AHHHHHGGGG!
SO,
today
I'm
Thankful
for
People
I
Know
&
Love..
TODAY!
I'm
treasuring
the
Present.
Taking joy in each day makes SO much more sense than running around all tied up in knots!
I'm really
thankful
this
Thanksgiving Day
for
this quote:
"Yesterday was the past, tomorrow is the future, but today is a gift from God;
that's why they call it 'The Present'."
I know without a shadow of a doubt....
that this very day
is my
'Present'
&
that HE'S stronger than my past....& in control of my future.
YOURS
too!
So....this
Thanksgiving Weekend
spend time valuing the ones you
love...
&
Enjoy!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)