Monday, December 26, 2011

I've been having such a lovely Christmas time....how about you?
What have you been up to?
After a long weekend of way too much goodness
(and I truly do mean goodness in the goodest of good senses!)
I took some time to dream in a quiet room this evening and think about what sort of fantasy trip I'd like to take just for fun if given the chance this winter.
I chose Holland.
Wouldn't it be fun to wander the canal lined streets this winter?
I'd be ducking into cozy little coffee shops to get warm, and to munch on yummy
Dutch baked goods....then I'd find myself buying up all the sweet lovelies you can only seem to find in Holland.
First stop would be somewhere I could get my hands on something from
If you haven't visited the Pip Studio site....well...I must say I feel for you.
PLEASE I beg of you to go and visit it soon!
Make sure you move your computers' mouse around on the main screen...you'll be simply delighted!
Well....back to my imaginary travel...
I'd load up on all sorts of goodies for myself and my home.
Then I'd visit towns where my Grandparents and Great Grandparents came from.
I'd also like to meet with some of my favorite creative friends from blogs & Etsy.
Oh wouldn't it be fun???
Well, I'm not sure it will truly be happening anytime soon....but for now it was a fun armchair travel.
Someday I'll fly over that big pond and see the windmills with my own eyes.
What is your silly little dream trip?
Where would you go and why?
I'd love to know....
Hoping your Christmas was blessed, & that you'll have a magnificent Holiday Week!
Cheers,
T.
:)

3 comments:

  1. You're so sweet... Happy holiday and a wonderful 2012! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pack me in your suitcase...that is one place I always have wanted to visit.
    Hope your Christmas was merry and bright. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  3. You girls are too kind! I would love to have you both there as well as a ton of others! We could eat Olie Bollen and laugh at how we all seem to love the same lovely things! What a party it would be...wishing it could all come true...and hoping that even if it doesn't...we can all still keep in touch this Happy New Year. Blessings to you both! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)