Friday, December 9, 2011

Late Night Pinterest Binge,& a Christmas Tree Contest!!!

Yep....
I admit it.
I am addicted.
To?
But?
Lately that's been ok.
I've been hanging out late at night with my friend
the
Christmas Tree!
:)
Speaking of Christmas Trees....
You simply MUST
check out this

Head over to my shop blog
We are giving away
GIFT CERTIFICATES
to our
brick and mortar shop
just for sending in a photo of your
Christmas Tree!
See all the details on the
It's pretty simple really!
Hope to see some of you
LOCAL
folks who read this blog
(you know who you are!!!!)
entering their tree to WIN!
Waiting by the email for your entry....
P.S.
You could covertly enter a picture of your friends tree too...just sayin'!
But...
you'd probably have to share the winnings with them!
;)
Cheers!
T.
xx

1 comment:

  1. Hugs for the perfect weekend my friend...we are off to Seattle...happy dance. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)