Thursday, March 15, 2012

My Buffet, a Show and Annie Sloan Chalk Paint


I'm sure you're still wondering what I've been up to this past month or so...
well,
one of the things I've been doing is getting my house all spruced up for
a photo shoot
( More on that one later..I know...the suspense is eating you up right? :)
But in that spruce up time,
I was using a LOT of
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
which we stock for
Chris Kenner of
at
You'll be very excited to know that if you've been wanting to see what the buzz on
Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
(not to be confused with chalk board paint)
then you can head on over to
at the Northwest Washington Fairgrounds here in Lynden, Washington
where Chris will be sampling the paint!
We love carrying the paint in the shop as it's such an asset for all of us to use.
I highly suggest going over to check it out...and if you aren't local,
head on over to your local stockist to find out more.
I am personally in love with this stuff!
Stay tuned for more info on the photoshoot of my home...
I can't wait to tell you all about it soon!
Have a great day everyone!
:D
T.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)