Friday, April 20, 2012

Front Page Friday Weekend Kick-Off!


Just a nice little thing to wake up to this morning....
a sweet front page treasury on Etsy featuring yours truly
And...a sale to boot!

It's also sunny might I add....
so this weekend is starting out pretty grand!

I wish you all a lovely weekend filled with all the best that Spring has to offer.
I will be working my tail off at Grandiflora to get the shop ready for our
Grand Reopening on Thursday evening April 26th (6-9pm)

We have some pretty special things planned for that night!
I can't wait to share!!!!
So stay tuned.....
EEEEEEk!!!!
(insert giggling and shrieking like little girl here)
:)
(( Hugs ))
my friends!
T.


1 comment:

  1. What fun! Happy dance...would love to pop down for that. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)