Friday, May 4, 2012

And What to Get for Mom?

Are you having a difficult time deciding what to get for your mom?
As always, I highly recommend shopping at our lovely store
or...
at our online shop
but there are so many other shops and ideas of places to shop as well!
I happened to see a little convo in my Etsy inbox from the wonderful folks over at
letting me know that my lovely little
from Wesley Asher
had been featured in their
"Gift Baskets for Mom"
feature.
I was impressed with the great ideas they covered for so many different shopping ideas for moms everywhere.
I think a visit to their sweet blog is truly in order if you love fresh ideas
for shopping.
The blog is SO lovely...and you won't be dissapointed
I pinky swear!
***
Well,
 it's my youngest son's Birthday today...
so I'm off to do all the fun things a 6 year old boy would love to do!
Eat Pizza, Go Bowling, and then some serious ice cream eating!!!
Have a fab weekend you all!
What are you doing this
Cinco de Mayo???
Ole'!!!
;)
T.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)