Monday, July 16, 2012

Summer Seasonal Wishes for You!

Hello + Hello!
What have you all been up to this past week?
I've been out and about doing photo shoots for my shop
Grandiflora HOME
(more on that delicious info later...)
Weeding in my garden
(those nasty little weeds just seem to creep up on ya' don't they???)
&
I've been cranking out a ton of jewelry, vintage items & even some delicious recipes in my kitchen.
(remember you can always see much more of what I'm up to at Webstagram HERE.)
Whew!!
Summer is really a time to catch a few rays and relax...but sometimes it simply buries me in all that must be done
both indoors and out.
Hopefully both you and I can take some time to savor this delightful time of the year.
I wish you a week filled with sunshine, cool breezes & tasty seasonal faire.
You deserve it!
T.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)