Monday, August 19, 2013

Choose Happiness...Birds Do!

Hello + Hello!
How are you all doing today?
I hope very well!
Can you tell it's been starting to slowly change around your neck of the woods?
It seems that Summer is waning and Fall is fast approaching here.
Before I know it, school will be in full swing and the leaves will be hitting the ground.
SO....
I'm trying to embrace the time between the two seasons with
lush rich late summer color.
I recently produced a few more colors of my
"Today I'm going to be happier than a bird with a French fry"
prints.
Don't you love these bold colors?
I do.
 Each of these prints can be found in my Etsy shop
&
 
I even brought some into my brick and mortar shop
I hope you are enjoying this last bit of Summer
wherever you are....
&
that you can find invigorating charm in the stunning colors of
late Summer.
I also hope you can be as happy as a bird with a french fry...
Everyday!
Cheers!
T.
xx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)