Wednesday, February 19, 2014

When Life Gets Tough...

My photography using Rhonna Designs App & Waterlogue App
 
Hello + Hello.
How has it been for you folks today?
Sincerely, I hope you are well.
 
>>>>>>--------------->
 
But, honestly?
Life's been a little bit frustrating for me lately...
...I find myself doing a lot of heavy sighing
 &
cranky "grrrr...." -ing.
I truly don't like to be a downer AT ALL.
But the reality of things is that some days you just don't
get to have things the way that you want them to be.
So,
rather than be a fakey-fakey
I'm simply being honest;
life can be tough.
Even still....
when life sends me murky waters,
shark infested waters,
swimmers itch,
red tide,
rapids,
stinging jelly fish
or worse...
PROBLEMS!!!
Welllll....
I choose to
JUST KEEP SWIMMING.
 
>>>>>--------------->
 
Want to know why?
Even though my son is battling a lot of medical issues right now, even though I am more than a
little bit frustrated with some things at work...
it is magical to know I can keep my head above water
&
SWIM
because Christ gives me strength to do so.
(Phillipians 4:13)
 
>>>>>-------------->
 
So,
if you are experiencing frustrating
shark infested murky waters right now in your life...
give Jesus a chance
&
SWIM!
xx
T.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)