Monday, January 4, 2010

Everything in Moderation...


Hope you're staying cozy. It's amazing the simplicity of the open flame....so warm, inviting, and utterly cozy. Yet, it can be so dangerous. How is it that often a little of something can be so good for us, but if you get too much of it....well....it can be so bad? This is how I equate my December. December is too much of just about everything albeit great stuff, it's often too much. So I'm pondering the whole " Everything in moderation." comment right now...I think the old standby sayings are always so true, don't you?

Well, it's just a little ditty today folks. Sorry, but Grandiflora beckons to be inventoried....so I must go and be one with paperwork. Funny tho....I will be looking into buying a new line of Candles for the store tomorrow....so, this whole candle pondering thing is making more and more sense to me. I'll have to let you know how it all turns out. Now, why don't you go and get cozy and light a little candle to enjoy for yourself. It will do miracles for your weary soul, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)