Monday, January 4, 2010

Hmmm....Snowbirding anyone??? Janice are you out there???


Just thinking this is looking really nice right about now. Don't get me wrong, I actually like the winter....especially when there is snow on the ground and not this blustery rainy thing I've got going on outside my window right now. No, I'm just thinking this looks better than doing inventory right now! Janice....if you're out there reading this, I think this is looking like you and me on a beach in the South of France!!!! Don't worry, the rest of the Grandiflora Girls can come too, what a company party that would be!!!! :o)
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. I'm likin' this girlfriend - whatever I like, you do for me? :-) Someday - let's dream big! It's been a blast spending all this time with you this week!

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)