Monday, March 29, 2010

Some romance on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

This post is a bit random....but as I was working this Monday morning....I came upon a lovely conversation with a fellow stylist on Flickr; Ivy Style. She is AMAZING! I ADORE her style, and I think you might too. The BEST PART??? Is that we have had a great chat about what real style truly is...I would encourage you to head on over to check it out. She is a very wise woman....and I've poured my design philosophy out over on that comment board. I hope you can take a moment to go on over....I think you will like what you see/read. I would love for others to join the conversation too! I'm sure Ivy would enjoy it as well....please be sure to look at her photo stream....it's so inspiring!

Cheers!
Trish :)


Some romance on Flickr - Photo Sharing!: "Trisha Brink Design says:
Unbelievable"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)