Thursday, April 22, 2010

Coming soon....Swatch Portraits!

I am planning to do this to one of my walls soon. I can't wait to show you how it all turns out! Until then if you are interested in what a swatch wall is, you can follow the link to Purl Bee's tutorial! I think this is such a fun way to use up all those really cool swatches of fabric you might have laying around. I personally love the "no sew" aspect of the project! Be watching for the outcome of this soon to be reality wall of pattern and color! :o) I can't wait!!! Trish

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy you shared this. I have seen hoops at the thrift stores over and over and thought what could I do with these. This is a perfect idea for me as I can have instant satisfaction, use old scraps, buy remnants and switch out fabric when I want a new look.

    I love your style. You have more of a classy refind look that is sometimes a little lacking elsewhere and I do enjoy that.

    Thanks for sharing the great idea that you found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My aren't we busy already this morning! How are the "afters" coming? I mopped my floor yesterday - that should've been a before and after :-)!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)