Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Ivy, Brides, and Butterflies...

Just some fun earrings I've got for sale over at Wesley Asher on etsy.com right now.
 I love to craft and create from all things vintage and repurposed. These great butterfly earrings are antique glass!
Very fun raw brass Ivy findings on these creative danglers...
These are lovely vintage cabochons on all new findings...
Last but not least, these lovely vintage handmade crocheted earrings are repurposed from an intricate doily!!! I just love how they turned out, how pretty and delicate for a modern day bride!!!

Just thought I'd share a little earring lovin' with you today...hope your week is going swimmingly! What have you been up to lately that's creative or industrious....or both?!?!?! I love to be inspired by what others are up to, so please do tell! I'm going to try to start working on some new vintage linen projects, and possibly even start to organize my crafting space....I said....."possibly"....so bare that in mind! :o)

Love to hear what you're up to!
Cheers!
Trish :o)

2 comments:

  1. Hello Trish...

    Love your creations above. They are all so lovely especially the Ivy and Crocheted ones.

    Happy day to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute earrings - anything you could whip up with the ham bone I have left from Easter :-)!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)