Friday, April 9, 2010

Weekend Livin'


Well folks, I've been a bit delinquent on bloggin'....my boys have been away with their grandparents on a remote island. Needless to say, I've been savoring the quiet. Can't really say I've accomplished a whole lot...but I sure feel renewed! They are back just now...and I realized how much I really missed them and their little chitter chatter. Oh, being a mom is bitter sweet no? When you need the peace and quiet...you don't get any. When you need to have a little lovin' they are nowhere to be found! I guess we should just be happy wherever we are at in life, and savor the good....and frankly just get over ourselves for all the little stuff. I'm trying to practice what I preach...so bear with me here.

Now that I'm thinking about it...I did do one really fabulous thing for myself while they were away...I went SHOPPING!!! I was unbelievably practical however...but at least I was allowed to look at shoes for as long as I wanted to! Oh the bliss of a new pair of sneakers! Charcoal Grey Converse One Stars....I'm in L<3VE with you!!!!

I'll be back soon with more shopping treasures....and some movie night magic too! Stay tuned....
Cheers, and a happy weekend to you!
Trish :o)
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)