Thursday, February 24, 2011

It was TIME for a new post...Tea time that is!

Hello everyone!
Sorry I've been away a few days....
I have to admit, I've been feeling pretty crummmmmmy!
I found out I had
ddddddddddddd.......
(drumroll)
STREP THROAT!
UGH!
I haven't had this since I was a kid; I've forgotton how horrible it can be.
I won't even go into detail what the inside of my throat actually looks like!
Thankfully I've been on meds from the doctor for a few days now and am beginning to feel better!
Yippee!
It's been threatening snow here, so I've been holed up as much as possible.
Had to make a trip to the library and the grocery....my absolute MUST VISIT places.
And,
tonight I'm going to do a fun night with a bunch of ladies from my "home" church.
(I call it that since it's where I grew up going to church, but don't attend anymore)
I love these ladies....it should be alot of fun!
We've got some crazy things planned...and I'll try to see if I'm up to taking some photos of the event?
Right now all I want to do is nurse this cup of tea I've brewed up!
:o)

1 comment:

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)