Tuesday, March 22, 2011

In Honor of my Hubby...

 Just had a quick moment to share...it is my hubby's
40th Birthday today!
Happy Birthday Hunny!!!!
I thought I'd post a 
"manly"
post today.
 This is Jonas, he stars as Robin Hood in BBC's version of ROBIN HOOD.
We are presently watching Season 2 of the DVD series.
I am posting this for 2 reasons:
1. My husband reminds me of this cutie pie.
2. I live with Archery and Archers in my household EVERY DAY.
I have 2 boys who idolize their dad....and all three of them not only have compound bows....
but my husband actually makes wooden bows
BY HAND
from logs he finds in the woods.
Yeah, I know...pretty amazing huh???
Did I also mention that I live with Taxidermy???
That is another story all together!
:)
SO, in honor of my woodsy hunny Chad,
an ode to
Archers
Everywhere.
Chad,
You are my Bulls Eye in Life's Romantic Chaos.
I LOVE YOU!
Happy 40th!
:)

2 comments:

  1. I love this series! Have you seen the BBC version of Being Human? I like it better than SyFy's version. I hope y'all enjoy your day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo....I'll have to check that one out too! I have always LOVED BBC productions. Of course Pride & Prejudice being my all time fave (uh, Colin Firth? Yes Please! ;) Anyway...I will try to enjoy my day, and I hope you do the same! :) Cheers Dearie!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)