Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Open For Business!! You're Invited....

I'm the happiest exhausted there could be!
Yippity Skippity!
Whoo Hoo!!!!
Lovin' Life, and even though nothing is perfect...
there is progress!!!
WHAAAA HOOOOO!!!!
:D
The Photography Site at Etsy is
OPEN FOR BUSINESS!!!!
Much more is to come as I have the time for it....
but essentially
it's

Oh
HAPPY HAPPY DAY!
Just as I was finishing the last of the set up this very morning...
the day turned from
nasty rain
to
SUNSHINE!!!
Thank-you
Lord,
I needed that.
I just love Your special little gifts!
I know it was You...
I am so blessed!
:)
I just wanted to share my JOY with you all today as I sip a cup of tea...
inviting you to come and have a little look at what I've been up to lately...
awaiting what will come of this next creative chapter in my life....
I am excited and relieved to move on into the unknown.
Congratulations AGAIN to all of those who won a free print from me:
Andrea
Nita
Sharleen
Melody
&
Emily
You ladies should be checking your email for details on how to claim your prize!
I'm so thankful to be a part of such a lovely group of
sweeties such as yourselves.
Blessings to each and every one of you...
I am thrilled to call you
my
blog buddies.
:)
Trish
Photography
on
Etsy

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to you! Your shop is truly fabulous. I just added your to my Etsy circle :)
    Have a fabulous day!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)