Saturday, March 5, 2011

Typography

 Type.
tippity tap type.
yippity skippity tippity tap type!
What a lovely sound....
the clickity clacking of the keys a flyin'
 No power cords, no wireless printing, no internet.
Always adding some more paper, the constant swipe of the side bar to to....
DING!
:)
Aren't vintage typewriters just lovely nostalgic?
Like this one?
I'm selling it for a friend on one of my Etsy sites
I also am beginning to list a number of great old typographic goodies such as these.
English Vocabulary Cards.
"Your success depends on your vocabulary"
after all!
:) 
I've decided to take them and group them in "stories".
Yummy tasty morsels of sweet words....
....sweet to say and sweeter to hear:
Artisan, Aesthetic, Embellish.
Oh I have so many more where that came from;
you should see the wonderful grouping of delicious words I've gathered
I will have more to come...
once I get the chance to list them! 
 I am so happy to make the world a lovelier place with
Typography!
Maybe you should make a little
"space"
for some
Typography
Love
Too!
:)
Trish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)