Friday, March 4, 2011

Collage = Creative ADHD

Yep, you read the title correctly...
"Creative ADHD"
I truly don't use this title to insult anyone with the disease itself
(Attention Defficit Hyperactive Disorder),
so please don't take offense.
I am simply using this description to illustrate how I've felt lately in my creativity.
With some pretty heavy things going on around work, kids, and home...I've sort of slipped into this
"hyperactive I've got to create mode"
Sadly,
as soon as I start a new project...
with so much going on...
I get distracted,
and
end up
coming back later
not remembering what in the world I was doing in the first place!
I found a solution.
Collage.
I am happy because it doesn't matter if I get interrupted in the middle of one of these collages.
My creativity is allowed to blossom in the midst of chaos
(which is where I usually do my best work anyway)
I know for some of you, this is not your
"thing".
That's ok.

Sometimes I like:
-simple
-clean
-acceptable

Other times I like:
+ rambunctious
+ overactive
+ supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

The good news is?
I can have both!
Yes people,
this reaks highly of
having my cake and eating it too....

but c'mon
wouldn't you?
:D
Happy Weekend,
&
DON'T
FORGET
2
CREATE
SOMETHING;
ANYTHING!
:o)
Trish
x

1 comment:

  1. oh yes, i get that way too. i also start a bunch of different things at once and do them all at once.easily distracted,lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)