Saturday, July 16, 2011

Look I Squeezed Some ME Time In!

 Hi Everyone!!!
I know I've been really MIA lately due to all the "behind the scenes" stuff going on at our shop
But amazingly enough I was able to spend a little "me" time in between the hectic schedule I've been keeping!
I guess I shouldn't complain, I love what I do for a living...sometimes it just gets a little crazy with the running here and the running there.
I suppose I'm a bit depressed as well as it's been raining for what seems like weeks here in the Pacific Northwest. Not the typical July sunshiney weather we are used to here.
 I was able to do some listing of fun retro vintage products over at my Ollie Bollen site on Etsy lately.
I'm always happy when I can get some new products listed. I've been selling so many things lately that the shops were getting a little empty...so this is a fun perky jump on things.
 Funky Fat Quarters for Granny Chic Quilting!


I only wish I could see what these lovelies will turn into once they meet their new owners!
I've been priviledged enough to see some goodies made by
with my vintage fabrics...
&

isn't her pillow cute?
You should follow the links to these lovely ladies' Etsy shops....they are really sweet!

I also recently made a rather large number of goodies including:
84 pairs of earrings
68 decorative bobby pins
24 rings
&
more greeting cards than I can count.
All of which went to our shop
We were so low on all these goodies that I rushed them into the shop without taking photos....so I'll have to go and take a few snaps so you can see what I've been up to at o'dark thirty!!!
:D

I'm hoping you are all well and enjoying your summers!!!
Hope to be back soon as work permits!
Cheers,
T.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)