Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Work, Work, Work!!!

Work Work Work
Yep that's me lately....lotsa WORK!!!
Sorry I've been so absent at the blog lately....my shop
has been keeping me EXTRA busy with
SUMMER CLEARANCE SALES,
buying excursions,
&
BIG PLANS
coming to fruition soon!
I am apologizing to everyone....yes even you!
I am swamped with all sorts of FUN STUFF that I can't wait to share with you all....but until I can....I've got to keep working LONG HARD hours to make it all work out ok in the end.
Which sadly means I can't spend much time working on much other than
Grandiflora.
I guess it's a great thing that I love what I do for a living!
:D
I'll be popping in from time to time...however not as frequently as I normally have....but that will temporary....I promise.
Enjoy your summer you fabulous ladies....& I'll be back as I have more news to report soon!
Cheers!
:)
T.




2 comments:

  1. gorgeous! i love the sharpener! I have a weird thing about novelty sharpeners. And buttons. And stamps. lol.. I think im a hoarder rather than a collector maybe :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pleased to hear things are going well for you with the business. I look forward to hearing the news xxx

    ReplyDelete

Hello + Hello
I can't wait to hear from you!!!
:)